Wednesday, August 1, 2012

More on Logics and Ontologies for Portuguese

It's  rather annoying that all my photos of the meeting at Thanksgiving last year at FGV in Rio seem to have disappeared. Must write to Alexandre and Gerard and ask about theirs. Meanwhile just to facilitate my blog-navigation here's the link to the place where I try to keep information about natural language adventures.

I'm really chuffed with Francis Bond search interface to a collection of WordNets, including our OpenWN-PT,  and have to stop myself playing with it. Must  focus on the work that I need to get done. but yeah, maybe I should write down all the exciting possibilities I see for it, before I forget them...

Update: got some pictures from Alexandre, who's visiting California, yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment